Here’s just some of what our Humanetix, ACE clients are saying about the benefits they get from partnering with us.
"We've had huge increases in both quality and completeness of documentation"
- Far more individualised and detailed information
- Data-driven clinical and business decisions
- Accurate, complete digitised data to acquit accountabilities and manage risk
- Real-time business insights, analytics & compliance
Most reliable in class
"Proven reliability in all conditions. No unplanned outages, ever!"
- ACE is highly reliable with no significant unplanned downtime
- Our 24/7 helpline receives on average less than one call per facility per quarter
Easy to use
"The different clinical roles for privacy and ease-of-use are so easy to use"
- Orchestrates care using a patented system
- 18 different clinical roles (nurse, allied health, doctor, etc)
- Clear instructions for all staff according to their roles significantly reduces errors
"We have seen a huge shift in productivity, being reinvested back into caring for our clients"
- Staff complete records as they provide care, which is substantially quicker and more accurate
- Positive staff experience because they have time to care
- No paperwork, easy recording at the point-of-care
Big increases in quality and continuous improvement
"We're delivering best practices that give greater choice and dignity to our clients"
- Best practice, automated care planning, with reminders and alerts for staff to implement required care
- Drives continuous improvement & innovation
- Quality-assured care, with all the data required for audits and reports
"Our care is now streamlined care planning, recording and shift handover is so much easier and more efficient"
- Care planning and recording through a streamlined and intuitive user experience for best practice care
- Shift handover is reduced and can focus on the deep needs of the client
- No printed records required for shift handover
Client knowledge and insights
"We now have over 1,000+ facts on each and every client"
- Replaces the paper forms previously used to document care
- 1,000+ facts about the client and 360+ activity specifications, including many previously not recorded
- More client data collected in the right way results in more personalised care
Technical & data capability
Our leading engineering and data team have ensured the most sophisticated data and technical capability.
‘plug and play’ capability through rest and/or fhir.
Most changes are made via system configuration rather than via re-coding.
Any device, anywhere operation for point-of-care clinical information and easy data input.
Active directory compatible, supports oauth sign-in, encrypted point-to-point communications and more security features.
Stateless multi-instance demand driven server architecture lets you take advantage of the best features cloud has to offer.
Decision support includes auto-generation of suggested care plans based on outcomes of patient assessments.
Includes defined access to allow patients and relatives to contribute to care.
A common, real-time data set for all clinicians wherever they may be located through the cloud.
Unique data quality assurance mechanisms give you unparalleled data quality. next generation concepts of operations and maximum value for minimum user overhead offer improved data volumes. quality volume data offers the best insights through analytical tools and dashboards.